The Beachmere State School P&C is run by a group of dedicated volunteers who work together to raise funds to undertake projects to improve our school.
Some of these contributions include:
- providing air conditioning in every classroom
- purchasing a new electronic school sign
- painting of Prep area and beautification of the school grounds
- development of vegetable garden
- providing funds for staff first aid training
- running a three day tuckshop with new menus
- organizing fundraising days and special events.
Our latest mission is to replace the existing Junior Playground with a newer, more inviting play space for the children to enjoy.
New faces are always welcome and volunteer contributions are greatly appreciated!
Please see our calendar for meeting dates and times.